Did you know that all the equipment you use needs proper care to make it last?
Good and correct maintenance in accordance with the instructions contained in each item or equipment that we have will be very beneficial to maintain the quality and service life of the equipment.
It’s the same with Chemical, Microbiology, Environment and General Laboratory Equipment which requires special care so that it can be used properly and has a good function.
Previously, there were several factors that caused damage to Chemical, Microbiology, Environment and General Laboratory Equipment.
- Can be damaged by weather changes, physical impact,
- Chemical reaction and can be contaminated
- Has a limited lifetime
- Specific materials require special treatment
Here are some tips that you can do to treat Chemical, Microbiology, Environment and General Laboratory Equipment
- Take precautions, for example by giving warnings through pictures or writing, regulations, rules and regulations for laboratory/workshop users, giving preservatives.
- Storing, for example storing laboratory equipment to avoid damage.
- Cleaning, so that laboratory equipment is always clean from dirt that can damage, such as dust
and water vapor which can cause corrosion.
- Maintain, for example by oiling mechanical equipment, feeding experimental animals.
- Check or check the condition of laboratory equipment for signs of damage.
- Reset or tune-up, calibrate tools so that facilities or equipment are in normal or standard conditions.
- Repairing minor damage that occurs to laboratory equipment at a certain level of damage that may still be repaired by yourself, so that it is ready for use.
- Replacing components of laboratory equipment that have been damaged
Those are some tips that you might try so that your Chemical, Microbiology, Environment and General Laboratory Equipment can function properly for a long period of time.
For those of you who are in need of installation and calibration services or Chemical, Microbiology, Environment and General Laboratory Equipment products, you can contact Lobolytic Peripheral Indonesia at the number listed on this website or come to our office at PT. Labolytic Peripheral Indonesia – Jalan Boulevard Selatan Sinpasa B10, Sumarecon – Bekasi. West Java, Indonesia.