GC-MS 3200 Gas Chromatograph – Mass Spectrometer (Quadrupole)
● Features include an improved filament control module that intelligently adjusts the electron emission current and electron energy, and a unique DC equalization technique that further improves the signal to noise ratio.
● An industry-first high-speed DC compensation technology optimizes the relative ion transmission rate, effectively improving resolution.
● The adjustable positive chemical ionization (PCI) feature improves the overall performance of the system while simultaneously expanding the instrument’s applications.
● High-speed scan and sampling circuit allows for a sufficiently large amount of data points.
● Our new GC with improved GC temperature control accuracy and our latest electronic pressure and flow control module has vastly improved the system’s repeatability.
● The GC-MS 3200 is more reliable, and easier to operate, install and maintain.
● Features a new industrial design that elegantly combines both form and function.