EW-4400 Portable Photoionization Gas Chromatograph
● Detection limit: 0.3 ppb (benzene)
● Linearity range: 105
● Uses a Photo ionization detector (PID), with a photon energy of 10.6 eV to achieve photo ionization of the sample without a radioactive source.
● Light weight and flexible, this instrument is especially suited for on-site analysis at environmental disasters and emergencies.
● No hydrogen or combustible gases are used. High purity nitrogen or air is used as the carrier gas, in a built-in gas cylinder.
● Non-destructive testing, safe and reliable.
● Analysis of aqueous volatile organic compounds; headspace sampler can be used for direct injection.
● No need for chemical pre-treatment, concentration, or adsorption – thermal processing; direct injection analysis is accurate and reliable.
● Won the top product award at the 2005 BCEIA.