AF-7550 Dual-Channel Hydride Generation – Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometer
● A highly effective gas-liquid separation system
The effective separation system allows for reduction of the colorless flame noise level, lower detection limit, expanded linear range and improved analysis accuracy.
● Environmentally friendly, economical low-flow gas system
A mass flow gas control module is used to achieve precise and accurate gas flow control which can be continuously adjusted. Control is consistent, stable and reliable.
● Coded hollow cathode lamp
Coded hollow cathode lamp allows the instrument to automatically recognize the element lamp, and monitor the usage of each lamp. Three-dimensional lamp position adjustment allows the lamp beam to be focused to the optimal point.
● Three-dimensional adjustable infrared atomizer
The three-dimensional position adjustment allows for optimization of the atomizer focal point. By using infrared heating technology, we can heat faster, control the temperature more precisely, and improve durability.
● Short focal length lens, fully enclosed non dispersive optical system.
● The anti-corrosion fluid path system makes the instrument more secure and reliable.
● Economical analysis, with significantly reduced argon consumption
● Fast and reliable Ethernet communication
● High performance autosampler, with automatic on-line dilution